[MINC-users] spatial location of voxels

Kuan H. Kho k.h.kho@azu.nl
Wed Apr 21 13:06:04 2004

Dear MINC users,

I was wondering what to what spatial location the MINC coordinates (both
voxel and world) refer to. Is that a vertex (which of the 8), the middle of
an edge, or the center of a voxel?

Furthermore, I was wondering whether there's a command or tool to extract
the exact voxel (and world) coordinates for certain conditional voxel
values (i.e. thresholds) in a volume. Of course the exact voxel coordinates
suffice, for  world coordinate = voxel coordinate*step + start, but if
there's such a tool existing, it would come in handy. (The reason is that I
would like to compare some voxel coordinates from volumes that have been
registered, but have different voxel sizes.)

Thanks in advance,

Kuan Kho

Kuan H. Kho
Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience