[MINC-users] MINC-workshop, November 19, 2003

Jason Lerch minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 18:43:39 -0500

Hello all,

We hereby invite everyone to a free workshop on the MINC toolkit and
other brain imaging tools developed at the Brain Imaging Centre. It
will be held in the afternoon of the 19th of November at the Montreal
Neurological Institute, Room W201.

This workshop is for anyone who uses - or would like to begin using -
the tools developed at the MNI. The talks will be kept general and
should serve as an introduction to the analysis techniques available,
be they for structural images or fMRI. Each talk will allow time for
any questions. For those interested we will also be providing a CD-ROM
with the freely available parts of our software toolkit.

The current (though subject change) schedule is:

19th November, W201 Killam Lecture Theatre

1.00pm   Alan Evans  Introduction to the workshop

1.05pm   John Sled     An Introduction to MINC (1.x)

1.30pm   Jason Lerch     Pipelines: tools to analyse structural MRI data

2.00pm   Louis Collins    Registration techniques and issues.

2.30pm   Steve  Robbins  An overview of our command line tools

3.00pm   Vitamin C break: Coffee, Cookies, Coke and CD-ROMS

3.30pm   Keith Worsley:    fMRI analysis and fmristat

4.00pm   Andrew Janke    Getting your data into MINC and other MINC
tools

4.30pm  Robert Vincent   MINC 2.0: plans for the future

Please do not hesitate to write if you have any questions.

Hope to see you there!

The MINC-workshop organizers.

P.S. My apologies for cross-posting to two lists.