[MINC-users] MINC-workshop, November 19, 2003 - R.S.V.P.

Reza ADALAT minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 17:00:50 -0500

*** NOTE: Please, do NOT reply to this e-mail! ***

Hello all,
In order to make proper arrangements, we would like to know how many
people will be coming to the MINC workshop. If you are planning to
attend; please visit our web page at:
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/nifti/workshop.htm
and click on the R.S.V.P. link.

Hope to see you there!
The MINC-workshop organizers

P.S. Our apologies for cross-posting to two lists.