[MINC-users] 0.3 vs 1.0 scaling - clarifications

James Dessart minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri, 16 May 2003 08:42:02 -0400

On Thursday, May 15, 2003, at 09:35  PM, Peter NEELIN wrote:

> I apologize if this breaks your code - I had thought that very few
> people
> were using this. Is your icv type NC_FLOAT or NC_DOUBLE? If so, then
> you
> cannot get the file voxel values. If it is of an integer type (NC_BYTE,
> NC_SHORT), then the old behaviour should still apply.

Actually, the file is NC_SHORT data, well, all the files I've noticed
it in are NC_SHORT, and I've noticed it in all of them, some more than
others.  I guess they were pre-normalized or something.

I even tried setting it explicitly to false, and that didn't change
things.  It's still getting normalized.

I'll try to get some sample code together, to demonstrate.

James Dessart
Rogue Research Inc.