[MINC-users] Question concerning minctoraw

Ona Wu Ona Wu <ona@pet.auh.dk>
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:26:52 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Christophe,

I've also had similar problems. The trick seems to be to properly save the
raw files in MINC in the first place. What works for me is to find the
maximum and minimum of your raw files, then call rawtominc with
-real_range and -range options set accordingly. Then when I want the raw
file back, I call minctoraw with the -normalize option.

Please let me know if this works for you as well.

Ona