[MINC-users] Problem to install mni_perl and Getopt-Tabular

Steve ROBBINS minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 07:06:25 -0500

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 02:36:07PM -0500, Andre MATOS wrote:

> However, mni_autoreg requires mni_perl and Getopt-Tabular to be compiled.

Actually, mni_autoreg does not require mni perllib, notwithstanding
the web page (http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/software/distribution/).

> And here is the question: before I used this to change the directory:
>
> ./configure --prefix=/temporality/local
>
> but for mni-perl and Getopt-Tabular I used this:
>
> perl Makefile.PL PREFIX=/temporality/local/ INSTALLDIRS=perl
>
> However, when I try to compile mni_autoreg it fails. It seems that the
> mni_autoreg can not find the perl libs that is necessary.

The build per se should work.  It does not check that Getopt::Tabular is
installed, nor are any of the perl scripts run.

Running "make check", on the other hand does run the perl scripts and
will fail if Getopt::Tabular is missing.

-Steve