[MINC-users] mritotal freezes

Andrew Janke minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:33:45 -0500

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003, Andre MATOS wrote:

> I installed the mni_autoreg and when I run mritotal <input> <output.xfm>
> my Linux Red Hat 9 freezes. I tried to use the options "-verbose" and also
> "-debug" to see messages, but the mritotal didn't wrote any output, just
> freeze.
>
> The others tools such as mritoself is working perfect.

This on surface value appears very strange (as mritotal and mritoself are very
similar -- both perl scripts that both call other MINC programs)

However a few questions..

  1. When you say redhat "freezes" does just the window you run mritotal in
freeze or does the whole computer freeze up?

  2. Is there any output with mritotal -noexecute -debug -verbose ?
or with mritotal -version ?

--
Andrew Janke   ( rotor@cmr.uq.edu.au || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor )
Australia->University of Queensland->Centre for Magnetic Resonance