[MINC-users] N3 nu_correct crashed

Paul Thompson minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 16:44:41 -0800

Hi Siamak, It will just read the input file faster if it's compressed,
but it won't affect the result. Most of the MINC tools that call volume
I/O are designed to read inputs that are gzipped, which is quite nice
as it avoids filling drives with giant files. :)
See you,
Paul
http://www.loni.ucla.edu/~thompson/thompson.html