[MINC-users] Problems to compile and install Register and Display

Steve ROBBINS minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 22:24:08 -0400

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 10:04:15PM -0400, Andre MATOS wrote:
> Hy Jason,
>
> I think it is installed because I found the libglut.so into directory
> /usr/lib

That suggests you have the development package installed.
In the directory in which you run "configure", you will find a file
named "config.log".  Have a look in there for the error messages
related to glut.  If they don't point to anything helpful,
send me the config.log file in private email (it's pretty big).

> I tried to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to this directory and also include it into
> my PATH, however I am still getting the same error.

Don't set the PATH nor LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

-S