[MINC-users] minctoraw

Stephen Smith minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 09:00:52 +0100 (BST)

Hi - thanks for this. In fact, using the normalise option DOES make all
the slices have the right intensity _relative to eachother_ but the
overall 3D intensity scaling is in general lost - unless you use the
normalise option with the output datatype set as float in which case all
is well. It is a pain to have to use floats but that seems the only thing
that works....hohum :)

	Thanks, Steve.