[MINC-users] Siemens DICOM MOSAIC converter.

Andrew Janke minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:46:51 +1000

(predominately for the fMRI types amongst us).

A few of you out there may be interested in an initial stab at a dicom mosaic
converter that I've been working on in the last few weeks.

I can't as of yet guarantee it'll extract the correct world co-ordinate
start position, (but direction cosines, steps and lengths should be correct)

Get it from here:
http://www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor/software/progs/siemens_conversion/siemens_mosaic2mnc

  $ siemens_mosaic2mnc -help for more info

Let us know if it works for you! :) It was written from data from a Siemens
Sonata scanner so your mileage may well vary for other scanners/platforms as it
relies pretty heavily upon the ### ASCCONV ### section that IDEA currently
outputs with all DICOM files.

--
Andrew Janke   ( rotor@cmr.uq.edu.au || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor )
Australia->University of Queensland->Centre for Magnetic Resonance