[MINC-users] concatenating and separating T2/PD MR volumes

Kate HANRATTY minc-users@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 12:37:34 -0400

[apologies to those who are subscribed to both lists]

Hi,

I have a series of 8 T2/PD files (in minc format) that I would like to
transform in to two .mnc files: one T2 volume and one PD volume.

Can someone tell me the recipe?

The images were acquired on the Siemens Sonata 1.5 T scanner at the
MNI and I used Rick Hoge's script dcm2mnc to generate the minc files.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.

Kate.
--
Kate Hanratty                        Tel 343-6111 xt 4615
Dep. de psychologie, U. de M.        Fax 343-5787