[MINC-development] [RFC] [WIP] minc-diff-labels, diff and patch tools for minc label files

Gabriel A. Devenyi gdevenyi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 11:38:24 EST 2018

Thanks for the info Andrew.

After a quick poke through it looks like this is to compute summary
statistics rather than generate a map of differences between label volumes.
I don't see an option to save an output file other than saving the screen
output to a file.

Very useful tool for doing those stats, but not for this application of
diffing/patching label sets.

P.S. code updated to address comments from Vlad. Now also doesn't store a
volume per label in the patch if there's no changes.

--
Gabriel A. Devenyi B.Eng. Ph.D.
Research Computing Associate
e: gdevenyi at gmail.com