[MINC-development] Updates on MINC wiki books

vladimir.fonov at gmail.com vladimir.fonov at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 13:49:46 EDT 2016

Hello Everybody,

I have started updating https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/MINC to reflect current state of affairs. In particular I have created a page describing current users and developers of MINC and MINC-based tools. This list is currently incomplete, could you take a look at https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/MINC/MincWorld and send me suggestions (or  create an account on wikibooks and links yourself).

---
Best regards, Vladimir S. FONOV ~ v.s.fonov <at> ilmarin.info