[MINC-development] test failures: minc2-label-test

Robert D. Vincent robert.d.vincent at mcgill.ca
Fri Oct 9 16:43:57 EDT 2015

Hi Steve,

I just checked in a set of changes that seems to fix the minc2-label-test
problem on my emulated MIPS64 system. HDF5 does not provide converters
between enumerated types and native types, so we needed to supply one.
Also, we were not setting up the mtype_id field correctly when opening
label volumes.

    -bert