[MINC-development] MINC with NetCDF 4.4?

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Oct 8 11:40:48 EDT 2015

Great!

But might I suggest some better notification of this fact? :)  Even on this list, people may not have noticed because the subject here is unrelated.  Also, for me anyway, the top 4 relevant google results searching for MINC go here, none of which mention 2.3:

<http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/software/minc/>
<http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/ServicesSoftware/ServicesSoftwareMincToolKit>
<http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/ServicesSoftware/HomePage>
<http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/ServicesSoftware/MINC>