[MINC-development] MINC with NetCDF 4.4?

Steve M. Robbins steve at sumost.ca
Sat Aug 22 23:20:00 EDT 2015

Hi,

Debian just upgraded NetCDF to version 4.4.0, which broke the MINC build.
Debian was using MINC 2.2.00, so I spent some time today updating MINC.

I can't find any release tarballs more recent than 2.2.00 (from 2012!).  So I
presume everyone is working from github tree?  I updated to the tip of the
'master' branch and discovered that if compiled with MINC1 support, some tests
fail.  They fail also in develop:

The following tests FAILED:
         25 - test_xfm_3 (Failed)
         26 - copy_xfm (Failed)