[MINC-development] Current release of MINC? New one needed I think...

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 11:23:50 EDT 2014

On 10 April 2014 01:25, Vladimir S. FONOV <vladimir.fonov at gmail.com> wrote:
> I pushed the latest version into the master branch at
> https://github.com/BIC-MNI/libminc/ , but somebody should update
> https://github.com/BIC-MNI/libminc/blob/master/INSTALL.minc to replace
> autoconf/automake with cmake instructions.

Hi Vlad,

Thanks for this, I'll pull the changes down, build and test it here.
You'll note I
made this for INSTALL.minc (and renamed it INSTALL).

   https://github.com/BIC-MNI/libminc/issues/17

I'd appreciate it if you add some bare bones instructions given you
are the official MINC cmake guru, I am guessing you will recommend an
out of course build. It's what I do with cmake but don't know if this
is still the cool and hip way of doing things with cmake.

I'll add all the flowery explanatory text around it if you just want
to add a series of command lines that need to be run.