[MINC-development] Current release of MINC? New one needed I think...

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 08:44:14 EDT 2014

Hi Matthijs,

Thanks for the offer, I see no one else has commented on this so I'm
going to presume that no-one else wants to put their hand up for this.
>From what I know of yourself and the group you are in, you will be
more than capable of taking care of this for us all.

I'll send you some details shortly of the release process I follow.
This will have changed a bit with the shift to cmake in MINC 2.2 but
will follow the same basic process.

The important parts are documented here but need updating to cmake parlance:

   https://github.com/BIC-MNI/minc/blob/master/README.release

ta