[MINC-development] Current release of MINC? New one needed I think...

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Apr 3 16:38:13 EDT 2014

Hi all,

What is the current release of MINC?

This page:
<http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/ServicesSoftware/MINC>

says 2.0.18, which I know is old.  In this folder, the newest seems to be 2.2:
<http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/tgz>

Which is from Sept 2012, pretty long ago.  In any case, I've just tried to build it and it doesn't even compile (at least with clang).  The compiler rightly complains:

minc-2.2.00/libsrc2/hyper.c:769:11: error: non-void function 'miget_real_value_hyperslab' should return a value
      [-Wreturn-type]
          return;
          ^

Might I suggest that a new release is in order? :)  Or is one expected to work from git?

Thanks,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com