[MINC-development] large attributes in MINC2 and upgrading to HDF5 version 1.8

Soren Christensen sorench at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 13:39:17 EST 2013

Thanks. I have previously run into problems with this, when MINC2 was
compiled against a different HDF version from that of ITK. Is there a good
way to deal with that then?  Libminc in it's current form cannot build with
the HDF in ITK can it?
I suppose one can try to build both ITK and libMINC against the same system
HDF, but the less one can leave ITK to it's default set up the better I
guess, less problems.
Sorry for the many questions - just exited about that fix as it will save
me a lot of headaches.

Thanks
Soren