[MINC-development] reversedef?

Alex Zijdenbos zijdenbos at gmail.com
Tue May 28 19:09:08 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I was wondering what is happening with reversedef. I noticed it still
exists in the minctracc/Extra_progs dir, but seems to be somewhat
dangling. I recall from sometime in the 1990s that it could speed up
mincresample a fair bit by reorganizing the deformation field somehow.
At the moment it's not clear to me how this actually worked (Louis
explained it to me at the time but that memory has somewhat faded).

I have mincresample calls that can run up to an hour or so, so if
there would be any way to speed these up that would actually be quite
helpful.

Thanks,

-- A