[MINC-development] uniting libvolume_io2 with libminc2

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 17:44:10 EDT 2013

I'm with Jason. I see no reason to keep them apart.  (Despite their
methods of getting stuff out and the data model being somewhat
different!).

I'd be for a more ambitious plan in which we rewrite some of the
volume_io calls to minc2 if and where possible. The easy ones would be
a good start -- getting steps/starts/dimensions/comments/headers. Then
we are just left with the "get big chunk of data" volume_io calls.

Happy to help with the latter via GIT if this is required.

ta