[MINC-development] MINC2 file with floating-point voxels and slice normalization

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 18:40:21 EDT 2013

OK, well from your comment and Vlad's I suspect this is a feature of
voxel_loop, this is the code that is used in mincmath, minccalc,
minclookup, .... (pretty much anything in which you can do things
voxel by voxel across the volumes).

So if you are keen I'd look into modifying the guts of voxel_loop.
This will not be easy though as you will have to pretty much destroy
how voxel loop works (opening a sliding window of a series of files).
You would have to first run through, find your resulting min/max from
the calculation and then re-run through the data....