[MINC-development] MINC2 file with floating-point voxels and slice normalization

Alex Zijdenbos zijdenbos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 15:56:09 EDT 2013

Right - and in fact I think this should actually be the default; but I'd
settle for a way to turn slice-based scaling off :)
Switching over to float volumes would be prohibitive space-wise for much of
the data I work with nowadays (which is high on resolution but low on
dynamic range).

-- A

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 3:50 PM, Vladimir S. FONOV <vladimir.fonov at gmail.com