[MINC-development] minc 2.2.00

Leila Baghdadi baghdadi at phenogenomics.ca
Tue Sep 25 11:23:20 EDT 2012

Hi andrew,

I have been wanting a minc2 only release since the day we finished minc2 development,
please count me in as one of the helpers for this, its always fun to do minc2 development even if it means I have to do it at home with my kids screaming in the background ;)

thanks again for all your efforts

Leila