[MINC-development] minc 2.2.00

Vladimir S. Fonov vladimir.fonov at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 20:33:14 EDT 2012

Hello,

It looks like we are going to rewrite ITK minc reader/writer to MINC2
API (currently my implementation uses MINC1 API), which means that minc1
files will not be directly supported. However, we might add a system
call to mincconvert to convert minc1 into minc2 for reading.

On 12-09-24 08:28 PM, Sean McBride wrote:

> +1 for ITK support!
>
> Maybe I misunderstand the last paragraph, but I hope said ITK reader
be able to read both MINC1 and MINC2 files? At least optionally. Being
able to optionally exclude the NetCDF dependency could be helpful to
getting your MINCReader into ITK proper since, IIRC, ITK already
includes HDF5 but not NetCDF.

--
Best regards,
  Vladimir S. Fonov ~ vladimir.fonov <at> gmail.com