[MINC-development] experiments with EBTKS and N3

Alex Zijdenbos zijdenbos at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 13:11:30 EDT 2012

Well, ideological arguments aside, there is a reality out there; part
of which is that MINC is not a new project but has been distributed
with its no-strings-attached BSD-like license for almost 20 years now.
Migrating it to a restrictive license like GPL will have very
practical, negative effects on part of its current user base
(including me, but I am sure there are quite a few others). I don't
think that should be taken lightly.

-- Alex