[MINC-development] experiments with EBTKS and N3

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 09:28:02 EDT 2012

Now fixed!

mincfft was originally based upon a tool that louis wrote from NR code
and I updated to use fftw for 2D+3D FFT's.  Seems that while I had the
GPL COPYING file in my local CVS repository (automatic from
automake/autoconf) I never uploaded it to the BIC (private) cvsroot
and thus the shift to GIT never saw this?  Wierd, probably caused by
an errant entry in a .cvsignore somewhere.