[MINC-development] experiments with EBTKS and N3

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 06:56:20 EDT 2012

Hi Vlad,

Thanks for all this work, myself I hadn't seen this (being in general
a Ubuntu-phile). My preference would be to dump the FFT code in EBTKS
all together and use fftw! happen to know if this works or are the
results again different to EBTKS's version of FFT?

There is an example MINC usage of fftw in mincfft (still in
cvs/minc_dev/mincfft IIRC) if this helps.

In the meantime I see you are using the develop branch, any chance of
pushing the changes over to the master and tagging a release? From
there I can put a new .tar.gz up on packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/tgz
this is something that I think definitely warrants a new release.

Thanks