[MINC-development] -O3 breaks N3

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 07:41:55 EDT 2012

Absolutely...

Claude, remember also the bug we fixed in EBTKS's spline
implementation a long time back that was causing crashed on some files
with certain magic dimensions. I can't think of how this might break
anything (we added an episilon IIRC) but it was a change we had to
make.

I for one am keen to keep N3 as it is and I don't see it being a
problem to force -02 behaviour during the compile. I have used N4 but
often revert to N3, probably because it's a beast I know.