[MINC-development] Debian package for ubuntu 12.04

Vladimir S. FONOV vladimir.fonov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 14:46:09 EDT 2012

Hello,

we have moved minc development to https://github.com/organizations/BIC-MNI

I have been working on making a unified minc package, but it still work
in progress.

You can try
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/~vfonov/software/minc-toolkit-0.3.0-20120408-Linux-x86_64.deb
- compiled on Ubuntu 11.10 but with most dependencies built-in. All the
tools will be installed in /opt/minc (this is temporary place) ,  source
/opt/minc/minc-toolkit-config.sh  to configure environment.

On 4/9/2012 1:15 PM, Nicolas Rannou wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Do you plan to provide Debian packages for 12.04 before the next release
> of Ubuntu 12.04? (April 26th)
>
> We are using FreeSurfer, which requires libminc2 and minc tools such as N3.
>
> libminc2 is already available but for instance, mincbundles appears to
> be outdated.
> freesurfer relies on nu_correct for instance.
>
> root at bilbao:~# apt-get install mincbundle
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> or been moved out of Incoming.

>   mincbundle : Depends: glutg3-dev but it is not installable
>                Depends: libsoqt3-dev but it is not installable
>                Depends: mincsample but it is not installable
>                Depends: mni-models-colin27-lin but it is not installable
>                Depends: mni-models-icbm152-lin but it is not installable

Best regards,

  Vladimir.FONOV <at> gmail <dot> com