[MINC-development] GLUT colours

Haz-Edine Assemlal assemlal at cim.mcgill.ca
Wed Nov 2 16:53:37 EDT 2011

Hi Andrew,

It seems that Display 1.4.x is not affected by this issue. The
differences with Display 1.5.x are mainly in the file
Graphics/GLUT_windows/glut_windows.c.

It looks like that v1.4.x was aware of this bug and found a hackish way
to go around it. In particular, it includes its own freeglut_std.h and
glut.h.

Display 1.5.x does the things properly but then relies on a correct
implementation of GLUT in the drivers.

Is there any significant feature or improvement from Display 1.4.x to
1.5.x?

Best,
Haz-Edine