[MINC-development] max_buffer_size_in_kb

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 09:12:51 EDT 2011

OK, so the approach will be to modify this:

   https://github.com/andrewjanke/minc/blob/master/libsrc/voxel_loop.c#L2690

And any of the various programs that use voxel_loop argument defaults?
Or if we take the ENV approach then we'll have to set the program
defaults to "undef" or something so that an ENV var can take
precedence.

For now I think it will be simpler (for me) to skip the ENV var and
just increase the default. Anyone have any particular preference for
how big? In my case I usually just set it to "massive", but I suspect
this is not the best idea...

My initial thought is to set it to about 200MB (~50x the current).
1024*4*64 = 262144kb

Thoughts?