[MINC-development] Building MINC for OS X 10.6

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 20:16:42 EDT 2010

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 03:55, Matthijs van Eede
<matthijs at phenogenomics.ca> wrote:
> Not 100% sure about this, but is octave not also something the software
> (xfmavg) depends on? Should that be part of the dependency list?

You are bang on. But xfmavg is not part of MINC proper and is just a
script of mine that I distribute. I am slowly adding such scripts to
places that make sense in MINC itself but I tend to wait for them to
be tested well before releasing them.

I often fork to octave in perl scripts that I write.

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)