[MINC-development] MINC 2.0.19/2.1 and HDF 1.6/1.8

EJ Nikelski nikelski at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Mar 18 11:54:24 EDT 2010

Hi all,

   Regarding Claude's suggestion of moving back to a netcdf-based API
... what would this do to those of us who have written fairly large
wacks of minc2 API code?  From my casual perusal of the code, the API
makes calls directly to hdf5 routines, so ...  such a move would
effectively kill the minc2 API (and all of my code), yes?.

Andrew: Just FYI, I also use the apparent dimension ordering feature,
and would be very saddened to see it go.

-Jim