[MINC-development] mincresample issue/bug at smaller voxel sizes using concatenated transforms

Matthijs van Eede matthijs at phenogenomics.ca
Thu Dec 23 11:48:29 EST 2010

Hi Claude,

Initially I thought the current solution in minc 2.1 would work for use,
but we quite frequently use transformation grids with resolutions that
are a lot coarser than the volumes we transform with them, so we would
still run into the same problem. Is it possible to have an environment
variable that can override the value that is set for ftol?

Cheers,
Matthijs