[MINC-development] Small API change suggestion, for C++ compatibility

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 21:37:05 EDT 2009

> I've tried:
>
> $ export CVSROOT=cvs.bic.mni.mcgill.ca:/private-cvsroot
> $ cvs co minc2
>
> It prompts for a password.  Is there 'anonymous' access?  If so, what is
> the CVS syntax to get the code?  (I'm not really familiar with CVS.)

Hrm..

You currently need a BIC account for CVS access.  There is no anon
access, this is something that I have pressed for for a long time but
no consensus has been reached as to where we should shift MINC to.
The alternatives are:

1) svn via http or something from the BIC
2) google code
3) launchpad
4) nitrc

Currently I am tending towards #4 or failing that #2. Still this
doesn't help you!  I can tar up a current CVS HEAD and send it to you
or organise a BIC account.  Pick which one you'd like!

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)