[MINC-development] Small API change suggestion, for C++ compatibility

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 01:16:56 EDT 2009

>>Well I certainly would and am happy to apply it to CVS.
>
> Great, I will supply a patch.  I assume you would prefer a patch against
> CVS and not 2.0.18?  For the life of me, I cannot find the MINC CVS
> info.  (Have I mentioned lately that the MINC web pages need updating. :))

See here:

   http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/MINC/Tutorials/CVSandPackaging

Granted the wikibooks page isn't advertised too well but will be soon
on the new BIC webpages once I get to them.

   export CVSROOT=cvs.bic.mni.mcgill.ca:/private-cvsroot

Is what you want.

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)