[MINC-development] MINC1/MINC2

Vladimir Fonov vladimir.fonov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 19:16:36 EDT 2009

Hello,

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 4:52 PM, Anthonin REILHAC
<anthonin at bic.mni.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> I am just about to start developping codes using the minc lib
> (opening/treating/saving in a new file). I am (was) a bit familiar with
> the minc1 interface, but a bit confused now that minc2 is here. What
> programming interface should I be using considering that the input files
> my codes will read will be minc{1,2} and considering that I would like to
> save in minc{1,2}? In other words, should I re-read the MINC 1.0
> Programmers Reference or get familiar with MINC 2.0 Reference Manual?
> I guess that this question is often asked, and maybe the answer is written
> somewhere on the wiki pages.

Take a look at my library :
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/~vfonov/software/ezminc_r29.tar.gz -
there is simplified C++ interface to MINC1 API (so it reads and writes
both MINC1 and MINC2 ) , also it is used to add MINC1/2 IO to ITK.

--
Best regards,
 Vladimir S. Fonov ~ v.s.fonov <@> ilmarin.info