[MINC-development] postf problem on grumio [Fwd: RE: help with making pictures of activation]

Michael Ferreira mferre at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed Dec 9 14:47:16 EST 2009

Thanks for your help with this Andrew and Sylvain.  I built the updated
postf on grumio and the resulting executable, when run remotely, loads
and displays the image correctly.

But if you try to change the colour bar, either with the keyboard (key
g,h,or s) or the mouse (colour bar click), the program crashes:

X Error of failed request:  BadAccess (attempt to access private
resource denied)
   Major opcode of failed request:  88 (X_FreeColors)
   Serial number of failed request:  4255

It's possible that I did not compile this properly.  So I was wondering
if either of you have tested this colour bar feature yet?

Thanks,

mike