[MINC-development] bug in emma's miwriteimages

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 07:25:18 EST 2008

On Nov 6, 2007 9:22 AM, Michael Ferreira <mferre at bic.mni.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> Hi Minc-developers,
>
> There's a small, annoying bug in the compiled binary of emma's
> miwriteimages that people are running into a lot these days.  This is an
> error message obtained when creating a file that has more than 160 slices:
>
> Error: Too many slices specified (max 160)

Hi Mike,

Did you ever get any more resolution on this?  In any case I have
updated the version of emma in CVS (for both read and write) to 256.
Previously there was a limit of 256 for reading also.

Let me know how the version in

   cvs -d cvs.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/private-cvsroot co emma/emma

goes. If all is good I see no reason as to why we cannot make another
point release.

Thanks