[MINC-development] Problem building MINC2 from pure static libs

Rick Hoge rhoge at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 27 12:18:42 EST 2007

Thanks - I got the libs to build static as universal binaries (Intel/
PPC in 32 and 64 bit), so this part works.

For some reason however the command-line executables that are
generated always seem to be dynamically linked against some of the hdf
libs.  I mostly need the libs, so have not worked much more on it.

Rick