[MINC-development] ITK and MINC.

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu May 24 13:43:00 EDT 2007

On 2007-05-23 00:58, Andrew Janke said:

>For those who have an interest in ITK and MINC, have your say here.
>
>   http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Proposals:Adding_MINC_File_Format
>
>I have been asked to help finish of what as to be done to get it
>included in the base ITK distribution, so now is the time to get your
>requests/coments/offers of help in. I have left a space at the bottom
>for those who wish to add things.

Andrew,

Not sure what I could/should say on the wiki, but I just wanted to say
that it would be great if MINC support was in the base ITK
distribution!  We would definitely be willing to help test any new
builds you have.  We are currently using Leila's stuff from the ITK
journal, it seems to work fine, though we have not stress-tested it.

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com