[MINC-development] minc-1.4-test

Robert VINCENT minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:57:31 -0500

Good afternoon,

I've placed a preliminary version of MINC 1.4 at the following URL:

http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/~bert/minc-1.4-test.tar.gz

See the NEWS and ChangeLog for most of the details.  The main
changes are new bimodal threshold calculations in mincstats, a first stab
at a makefile for MSVC and NMAKE on Windows, the "simplified" MINC
programming interface, and a set of converters for NIfTI-1/Analyze, ECAT,
and microPET data (still working on DICOM...)

Perhaps the most useful feature for the FreeSurfer people should be the
ability to get rid of all or at least most of the egregious namespace
pollution in your code by defining:

#define MINC_PLAY_NICE 1

before including minc.h or volume_io.h

Of course this is preliminary software, your mileage may vary, etc.

	-bert