[MINC-development] 64-bit linux, and a poke on os x?

Jason Lerch minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 15:50:57 -0500

On Mar 2, 2004, at 3:46 PM, Vicka Corey wrote:

> hi folks --
>
> first, a ping about an outstanding issue: has there been an os x
> rebuild
> with -fno-common, so that i can make dynamic libraries that work?

Not yet. Probably won't happen this week, but maybe over the weekend or
next week.

> and second and de novo, has anybody built 64-bit minc libraries yet?  i
> have started a 64-bit linux port, and am getting "incompatible" library
> errors for libvolume_io.a....

I've built 64-bit minc under IRIX. There were some issues, though I
think at least the MINC library has all the resulting patches
incorporated.

Jason