[MINC-development] Re: glim_image

Alex ZIJDENBOS minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 12:56:07 -0500

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 11:08:00AM -0500, Jason Lerch wrote:
> On Mar 2, 2004, at 11:03 AM, Sylvain MILOT wrote:
> >
> >Hello,
> >
> >I'm not opposed to changing the name of glim_image as long as the
> >current version remains online with its current name.
> >
> >As for glim_image not being general enough to deal with arbitrary
> >dimensions, well I've used it successfully with 2mm data (91 109 91).
> >At least the results were very close to an analysis done with the old
> >traditional PET analysis template 1.34,1.72,1.5 mm^3 (128,128,80).
> >
> >I haven't looked at the code recently but I maybe I should have a
peak
> >Or do you mean arbitrary amongst the individual observations?
>
> The code hasn't changed in years, as far as I know (only the build
> process). I thought that it wanted 3D data, but that was a guess, so
if
> your experience tells you otherwise than I am in all likelihood wrong!

I'm a bit confused - the 'arbitrary dimensions' referred to the number
of dimensions, not the actual voxel dimensions. Does glim_image handle
2D, 4D, or nD data? If it uses voxel_loop I assume it does, but I
really don't know.

-- A

Sko?a?u nyja vef Hjartaverndar, www.hjarta.is <http://www.hjarta.is/>

  _____

?essi tolvupostur og vi?hengi gati innihaldi? truna?arupplysingar og/e?a
einkamal og er eingongu atla?ur ?eim sem hann er stila?ur a.

Efni hans og innihald er a abyrg??ess starfsmanns sem sendir hann ef ?a?
tengist ekki starfsemi Hjartaverndar
Ef sending ?essi hefur ranglega borist y?ur vinsamlega gati? fyllsta
truna?ar,tilkynni? sendanda og ey?ileggi? sendinguna eins og skylt er
skv.
44. gr. laga nr. 107/1999 um fjarskipti.

The information transmitted, including any attachment, may contain
confidential and/or privileged material and is intended only for the
addressee only. The contents of the message are the individual senders
responsibility if it is not related to the operation of Hjartavernd
If you receive this in error, please keep the information confidential,
contact the sender and delete the material from your system.