[MINC-development] Subject: permission for image use

Theresa M. Nelson minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:59:54 -0400

To Whom It May Concern,

Good morning. My name is Theresa Nelson, and I am an undergraduate student at
Virginia Tech, working for the summer with the Assistant Head of the
Electrical and Computer Engineering Department. I am helping develop a new
introductory course for freshmen engineering students interested in pursuing
degrees in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, and Computer Science.
 We are writing labs for each chapter in our book, one of which deals with
image manipulation. We would like to use two images that we created using your
website links "http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/brainweb/selection_normal.html"
and "http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/brainweb/selection_ms.html", however, we
need specific permission from you in order to do so.

Please get back to us regarding whether you would be willing to allow us to
use the images referenced above.
Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Theresa Nelson