[MINC-development] New OS X binaries released

Jason Lerch minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:34:09 -0500

Greetings all and apologies for cross-posting,

I've just uploaded a new release of the OS 10.3 binaries to our
web-site:

http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/software/distribution/osx.html

The package should solve most outstanding issues, such as the broken
N3, the lack of support for gzipped files, etc. The Register problem is
still unresolved, though a workaround has been posted.

The new package contains the following:

This binary distribution contains the following packages:
NetCDF		3.5.0
MINC			1.3 from CVS
BICPL			1.4.0-1
Register		1.3.4
Display		1.3.8
Conglomerate	1.3 from CVS with some still uncommitted patches
mni_autoreg		0.98k
mni_perllib		0.07
Getopt-Tabular	0.3
mni_autoreg_model 1.03
ray_trace		1.0
EBTKS		from CVS with still uncommitted patches
classify		from CVS
N3			1.0.6 with ugly compile time hacks
mincmorph		1.1
mincblob		1.1
cortical_surface	1.0 from CVS
ana2mnc		from CVS

Please let me know of any issues that might arise. The ReadMe file
should contain all the instructions necessary for using this
distribution.

Cheers,

Jason