[MINC-development] micopy_all_var_values dies if non-standard variables are present in MINC files

Robert VINCENT minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:58:08 -0500

Rick,

Yes, it should work, but it wouldn't surprise me if it didn't!

Please send one (or more) of your files and I'll see if I can fix it.

	-bert